Olive Drab Service Uniform (closed-collar), 1902 - 1925Edit
- Service Coat
- Closed collar
- Insignia denoting rank, branch, and country
- Included 4 pockets on the breast and bottom
- Included 5 buttons
- Peaked cap
- Knee-high boots
- differed due to Private purchase
- Sam Brown Belt
- for wear overseas
- An Officers Coat was privately purchased and tailored.
- the A.E.F. authorized Sam Browne belts for wear overseas for officers to distinguish themselves from enlisted men. However, upon returning to the United States, officers had their belts confiscated by military police as they were unauthorized to wear inside CONUS (authorization for wear inside CONUS, 1927).